Friday, November 6, 2009

A reluctant update.

I don't have great news that I lost any weight....at all. In fact, I gained weight. But, on a good note I believe I know why. Besides the fact that I drink too much soda I may not have been getting enough calories. This sounds weird but the research I've done states that if you don't get a high enough caloric intake while breastfeeding you will not lose weight at all. This is because your body will hold onto the fat and calories it can get. So I'm going to keep with the exercise as much as possible but I'm also going to be making sure that I get enough calories. And I'm going to try to be sure those calories are good for me. Hopefully next months update will be a little happier.

Weight- 143.2 (+ 5)
Waist- 33 1/2 (- 3/4)
Hips- 40 (+3/4)
Thigh- 24 1/4 (+1)
Calf- 15 1/2 (+1/2)
Upper Arm- 10 3/4 (+1/4)

2 comments:

  1. Lay off the pop and enjoy all the holiday feasts coming your way. Those are sure to get you some good calories. You look great, by the way. You're always a more harsh critic of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I'm right there with you! I'm at 144 as of yesterday at the docs office. Wish I was there and I'd be your workout buddy. Then I might have a cycling buddy I could keep up with!

    ReplyDelete