Monday, November 2, 2009

Cowboy Golf

Terry has some weird friends. They live in the middle of nowhere desert and this is what they do on Sundays. Sorry the pictures are so bad but I only had my cell phone with me.



Do you see the little bit of grass that Collin is hitting from? This is the tee box. It is a piece of plastic grass. They carried it with them from hole to hole! It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!


But not only was there golf, there were horses. Collin liked them the best. He wanted to feed them so we were picking their feed off the ground and giving it to them.




One of the horses thought the feed was good, but was interested in expanding his food horizon. After trying to steal our drinks off the back of the stroller he decided to taste Liam. I caught him dragging the stroller closer with his teeth by biting the tray. If Liam looks a little worried in this picture it is justified. These horses are huge!

2 comments:

  1. I still can't get over that giant horse head looming over my little chunky nephew. It's thinking he looks like a full meal rather than a snack. Look at that tummy!

    That's nice form Collin has there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was too funny! Who says horses are dumb? Just trying to get closer to the 'food'. Wait! That food is my grandson! Bad bad horsey! Golfing in the desert! Gotta be creative! And I love that they take the grass with them!

    ReplyDelete