Tuesday, July 14, 2009




I've been told that maybe I should start a blog. I'm not sure how this will go, but I'll give it a shot. I do like to read other people's blogs....so it might work out!

I'll do my first blog on our little family. I'll start at the top (by age...not importance!) and work my way down!

Terry is doing well. He is busy being bossy at our fulfillment business, and though things are a little slow right now it is still more than enough to provide for our family. He also golfs nearly every week and is really enjoying volunteering at the First Tee program teaching kids how to play golf. He and Collin love golfing and some weeks Collin even gets to go with the boys on Friday. Watching the Chicago Cubs play baseball is one of his favorite summer activities. We try to hit a spring training game when they are in Tucson at least once every year. He is great at being a dad and is as excited as me to welcome our new son to the family!











I have also been doing great, especially considering that I am 8 months pregnant during one of the hottest months of the year here in Arizona! Though after the 3 years of trying including 10 months of the fertility med Clomid, 4 IUI's, an IVF that resulted in so many eggs being harvested I was sick for two weeks and then 2 embryo transfers to follow, I really don't have anything to complain about! Right now I am working with Terry at the fulfillment company and while it isn't my first choice of careers I do enjoy the hours and flexibility. Not to mention that my boss isn't as bad as I try to make him out to be!










Collin is 5 now and is anxiously waiting for August 17th when he can start kindergarten. He is very active and loves swimming lessons, gymnastics and golfing. He climbs anything he can find and is constantly in trouble for talking (which he got from his dad) and his attitude (which he got from his mom). He is also very excited to meet his new little brother and is already lining up old broken toys that he can give to him!













Liam is our newest addition and is happily digging his feet into mommy's ribs any chance he can get! He is due to be born the first week of August, though I am secretly hoping he makes his appearance by the end of July!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I think you'll find that it is quite fun! Cute posts. I've got my fingers crossed that our little Liam will arrive early, too! Good luck with that. And, maybe it's something with the name, but our Liam won't keep his feet out of my ribs either. They're sure going to be cute little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Since I never get to see you *grin*! I sure love the pic of Collin. Can you get me a print? (since I never get to see him either!)LOL
    This will help Heidi and fam too, I'm sure! Wonder when she is going to get her's going again? hint hint Heidi! When you get all moved in etc, we need pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see you are blogging nowm Katie!!! I'll be keeping a close eye on new stuff so keep it coming, OK?! It's agreat way to 'keep in touch' when everyone is so far away... good luck with the last month of pregnancy honey- you may be miserable, but you LOOK darling! love you!~ Aunt Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collin saw this at Grammy's office. He said he's only going to give Liam his stuffed animal that has a little hole in him. He thinks he will like the 'stuff' inside the stuffed animal!
    That's all he wanted to say. (Believe that?)

    ReplyDelete