Thursday, August 27, 2009

Liam needed a haircut!

I know. He is only 3 weeks old. However, I am not one of those people who thinks that all babies have adorable hair, nor do I hesitate to cut that hair when they have a mullet and I keep wanting to call them "Billy Bob" and get them a beer. So that is how we decided that Billy... uh ... I mean Liam needed a haircut. We now can see our adorable little boy, without the hair hanging over his ears and the back of his shirt. Oh, and the sideburns. Those are gone too. Here are some pictures. I can't say that he was very excited about it, but he didn't scream the entire time, which was a plus!
Before



The part that looked like a mullet.



But at least it isn't red.....
(Some of you who were at my wedding will appreciate that)


After!!



No more mullet!



Some of what we cut off.


The bath after. He isn't really into taking baths yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe! I held out till 16 weeks with Evan, I would do what you did if I had it to do all over again though! ;)

    He is just so adorable. I could eat him up! I wish I lived there. :( I want to squeeze him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww - you should have told me, I would have played with it more yesterday! dang it! I guess he needed it but.........sniff.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has more hair than most of the family....even after the haircut!

    ReplyDelete