Sunday, October 25, 2009

Liam

Liam is getting so big! He is 16 lbs now and is pushing 3 months! He is sleeping ALL night the last week, and I mean ALL night...as in 10 or 11 hours! I'm thinking it won't last but I'm enjoying it while I can!! He is starting to like his excersaucer and anything else that keeps him upright.


This octopus is his favorite toy on the excersaucer. He thinks that if he yells at it enough that it will start to sing it's songs. I've tried to show him how to make it spin and get it to sing, but he hasn't quite figured it out yet!





Daddy let Liam take a bath with Collin! He liked it for a few minutes but quickly got cranky. He just doesn't have the same love of water that his brother always has.




Taking a nap when Collin was home sick with the flu.



Collin likes to play with Liam too! Liam mostly seemed confused by this!!

3 comments:

  1. 16lbs??? You got some good milk mama! Kaze just turned ONE last week and finally hit 19lbs. I think your boys could beat up my boy?! He is cute! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Liam will soon be big enough to abuse his bro! And maybe even Daisha's boys! :O)
    They are so darned cute! And I'm only a BIT prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has such different look to him, but I can really see Collin in there. He is such a doll, and what a smart little kiddo Collin is! Can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete