Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear Liam,


You are now six months old! I can't believe it! And boy are you a big kid! Already you wear 12 month clothes. You are 20 lbs 9 oz and 28 inches long. You have two teeth and the best laugh. You are such a happy baby and a great sleeper. You love watching your big brother play and you think he is so funny no matter what he is doing. You are sitting up so great now that I can even trust you to not tip over if I have to walk away for a minute. You are getting really curious and have the busiest little hands. Nothing is safe if it's within reach of you. You are rolling over from your back to your tummy but you haven't figured out how to go the other way yet!



We just love you so much and it is so much fun watching you grow. Some of your favorite things right now are your singing book, your right foot, your dads holster for his phone and the kitty. I'll bet that cat will be awful surprised when you do start getting around! But he learned to run from one baby and hide and I'm sure he'll remember in a hurry!

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Awww this was adorable. And he is such a cute chunky monkey! :) He looks more like you than Terry (which is always a good thing in my opinion! hehe) and those eyes are amazing. Congrats on having such a cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammee he does look quite a bit like Katie did as a baby.
    And he is a really cute little chunky monkey! Pop calls him his moose! And the boys are so amazing together. Liam laughs at Collin so Collin gets goofier! It's lots of fun to watch! (and I'm not the least bit prejudiced!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that I love the naked butt with the heart. Because who doesn't *LOVE* naked baby butt! :)

    I love your new background too!

    ReplyDelete