Friday, September 25, 2009

And it begins....

After 6 years of either being pregnant, just had a baby or trying to have another baby being my excuse for why I'm overweight I no longer can fall back on those poor reasons. Since I've yet to think of some other bad justification for being lazy I've decided to start losing weight. That and I know that while I'm exclusively breastfeeding it should be relatively easy.

My sister Kim and I have started walking about 4 miles every day for 5 days a week. I also bought a jump rope. I plan to use it for cardio, though I haven't actually started that part yet.

My sister Heidi and I are also going to post updates once a month on our progress with pictures to keep us accountable and motivated. I must admit that I'm not entirely happy with the pictures...I was hoping that I wasn't as chubby as I thought I was. Turns out, it's worse than I thought it was. So here are my measurements and my pictures. I'd say enjoy, but, well, I know better.



Weight: 138.2 lbs
Waist: 34 1/4 in.
Hips: 39 1/4 in.
Thigh: 23 1/4 in.
Calf: 15 in.
Upper Arm: 10 1/2 in.

2 comments:

  1. You look like a normal woman to me! You and I actually look suprisingly the same :) It's up to you whether that is good or bad but my baby is 11 months old and yours is 1 month. Hmmm. Maybe I should start working out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daisha :) I know it's not terrible...yet! That is why I'm starting now LOL

    ReplyDelete