Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lake Patagonia

Over the long weekend we took a trip with Grammy and Poppa to Lake Patagonia. We had a great time and though I didn't get any pictures of myself or Grammy, at least I took my camera! Collin had so much fun playing in the water and Liam enjoyed the cookie crumbs Poppa let him eat (thanks Dad!) This was our first visit to the lake, but I think it won't be our last. Who knew we had so much water in Arizona and only and hour away? Who knew that it would only take me 7 years to think that this was a lot of water!



Liam wasn't really impressed with the water! He was crying the instant Terry let his feet touch the water. Poor thing, I guess he thought it was too cold.




In deep conversation with Poppa.




Collin never tires of this game....Terry does!




I loved the expression on Collin's face in this picture. I think he loves his daddy!



What a handsome kid!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Katie- precious pictures! Yep- I think Collin DOES love his daddy. And Poppa Dell- COOKIE CRUMBS FOR A PRACTICALLY NEWBORN BABY??? Baaaaaad Poppa!! (heehee..or Liam would say FAVORITE Poppa!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Liam, abuse! Good thing Pop saved him! I love that shot of Collin, it looks like he is doing a flying karate chop at Terry's head! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Yep, Dee, he's constantly battling for fav status! I think he cheats!

    ReplyDelete