Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear Liam,


You are one month old! I can't believe how fast it has gone. It seems like yesterday that I was impatiently waiting for you to arrive! Even with a distinct lack of sleep I love you so much and I am so glad you have joined our family. Our journey to get you here was such a long one that I find myself reflecting on you growing so much more than I did your brother. You are so amazing to me!

This month you have gotten so big. You have certainly gained a lot of weight as the rolls of fat on your legs and arms can attest to! But at no other time in your life will those rolls be as absolutely adorable as they are now. You are nursing like a champ and have made mommy so proud of you!

You are starting to smile now, though you are rather stingy with them. You like to be held in an upright position much better than lying down. You are learning to like your swing and have always liked the bouncy seat, though you still know that being held by mommy or daddy is better than anything else.

Being a mommy is hard as I am anxiously waiting for you to grow up and learn all the things you are destined to and to see what kind of person you will be, but I am also sad to see it going so fast already. I want it to happen I just wish it seemed like a slower process.

I love you little boy and I'm so glad you are with us!

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. 2 handsome sons.....how blessed you are. Gods greatest gifts in life are our children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Heidi sure wishes she could be there for more of the beginning of your story sweet boy. You sure are darling! ((hugs and kisses and snuggles))

    ReplyDelete