Monday, September 21, 2009

Liam takes a bottle...Mommy takes a break!

We decided that at 6 weeks it had been long enough and it was time to try giving Liam a bottle of expressed breast milk. I pumped after Liam had been sleeping several hours and Terry got to give him a bottle for the first time! Liam did a great job and even kept eating after he discovered that I was still around. Since he did so well with us we decided that it was time he went somewhere without us. We loaded him (and Collin) up and sent them to spend some time at Aunt Kimi's. They ended up at Grammy and Pop's so Collin could go swimming and Liam could watch football with Pop. Terry and I snuck away to a movie ("The Informant"- very odd) and dinner. It was great to have some time with just the two of us!
The milk. Wow! That is a lot, and I have small boobs!



Doing great!



Mommy?! Oh well....

3 comments:

  1. I'm bad about pics too! Wish I had gotten one of Poppa feeding him! It was so sweet... reminded me of when YOU were that small. sigh
    We are so glad he can come to our house now and stay for a visit. Though I'm not sure I'm ready for a sleepover just yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo jealous! Go Liam! It was a rough 6 months at our house with Evan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me Heidi, I have a memory or two of the rough times with Evan! :) I was definitely relieved when he took the bottle!

    ReplyDelete