Monday, September 21, 2009

Meeting Grandma Terry and Papa Ray

We were so glad to have Ray and Terry here for the weekend, but sad that it couldn't be longer! I didn't take as many pictures as I should have....do I ever? But here are a few of the ones I did manage to get.


A gunfight in Tombstone, Collin is being accused of shooting the parrot. (Of course he didn't do it!)



But the outlaws were rather sure he did.




They embarrassed him, but at least he got a pin for it!



We also toured a mine. This is Ray, Terry (mom), Collin and Terry all holding hands. How cute is that?



This is a heavy rock, but he insisted he could hold it by himself.



Right before they left for the airport. We will sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard the story of the parrot! Too funny! It was good to see Terry & Ray, too.

    ReplyDelete